Booms and Sweeps - Sweeps Oil-only
Sweeps Oil-Only White
· A heavy, 100-foot layer of meltblown polypropylene ultrasonically welded
to a white spun-bond cover
· A strong polyester belt runs along its length
· Absorbs oil-based liquids but resists water
· High absorbency, super water resistance makes it ideal for environmental clean ups
· High UV resistance
· Floats to help clean and hold oil-based spills.
· Strong web belt extends an extra length beyond the end of the roll for ease of use
At 100 feet long, they are designed to “sweep” across streams and storm-water discharge tubes. Sweeps are often towed behind a boat or used behind a boom to
remove the final oil sheen from a spill.
· Avoid high heat applications.
• Fire retardant as per ASTM 726
• Ensure that disposal of these sorbents complies with all local, state and federal regulations